- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 8.0 ipm black / 4.0 ipm colour
- Wireless, Wireless Pictbridge, Direct Wireless
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum
- Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT (Word, Excel, PDF) in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.
- Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO / IEC 29183 Target A. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speeds (ADF) are ESAT of copy in sequence, ISO/IEC24735. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
- 1-11 in US, CND, LTN, BRA, TW and HK.
- Please visit http://asia.canon to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.
- The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard with default setting.
- Copy: When copying ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Print: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (for A4 size) using ISO/IEC 24712 test file, and ISO/IEC 29102 (for 4x6" size) using ISO/IEX 29103 test file. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- To keep printer's performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed. In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed. [Cleaning function] The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
- The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed.
- To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.
- Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the information or the message related to the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, the message for the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and message displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference.
- Depending on the paper or the print settings, colour ink may be consumed even when you print a document in black or perform printing in black and white. When any one of the colours of ink has run out, you need to replace the ink cartridge.
- You need to install ink tanks or ink cartridges of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any one of the ink cartridges is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing.
- When you use the Canon printer for the first time after you install the bundled ink cartridges, the printer consumes a small amount of ink to enable printing by filling the nozzles of the Print Head with ink. For this reason, the number of sheets that can be printed with the first set of ink cartridges is fewer than the succeeding set of ink cartridges.
- The printing costs described in the brochures or websites are based on the consumption data from not the first ink cartridge but the succeeding ink cartridge.
- The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorised sales representative in the country or region you live in.
- Ink cartridges sold are generally meant for use with printers sold in the same region. The ink cartridges may bear unique labels or configurations and may not be compatible for use with printers sold in another region. To ensure optimal performance of your printer, please check with your local Canon office or authorised Canon reseller before relocating your printer from the location of purchase.
- Regarding a solution to a problem caused by using non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), a fee will be charged even within the warranty term. Keep this in your mind when you use non-genuine ink.
- If you use non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), they may have a negative effect on the performance of the printer or the printing quality may be reduced. In addition, though it is a rare case and does not present a safety hazard, it is reported that a print head will become heated or smoke will be emitted from it due to an ingredient not contained in genuine Canon ink.(Note that this does not apply to all non-genuine ink.)
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Singapore Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns
MAXIFY GX7070 Easy Refillable Ink Tank Wireless 4-in-1 Business Printer for High Volume Document Printing Designed for high volume printing at ultra low running cost, this high performance wireless 4-in-1 business printer GX7070 GX-7070 GX 7070 Singapore
FUWELL- PIXMA E4570 Compact Wireless All-In-One with Fax and Automatic 2-sided Printing for Low-Cost Printing [ Promotion Free PG-47 Black Ink ] [ 1 Mar - 19 Jun 2022 ] Last Redemption 9 Jul 2022 ] Singapore